Tuesday, January 20, 2015

It is 2015

I don't know what I want to accomplish for the year of 2015. It seems to me that I am starting to feel that I am slowing down, losing momentum in my pursuit of being the person I want to be. I think I need to know who/what I want to be. I'm in a stuck place. There are many things I want to do this year and there is a gut feeling that I don't have enough time. Spreading myself too this is something I don't want to do to myself. This year is also the time to start saying no to opportunities strategically to further my career.

This year's goal list
  1. no buying any clothing unless it is needed for a job
  2. live more sustainable and greener
  3. choreograph something
  4. lose 10 lbs
  5. make out with a complete stranger
  6. start this youtube channel I planned in high school LOL
Some of these things are pretty do-able. Yet I don't have a good feeling about this year. I mean I will try to make it the best like every other year but I can't make any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment