Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Is it really worth it?

In approximately two hours I will be learning a dance routine for an audition for Sideshow the Musical at 3D Theatricals. My started at around 8 AM because of the anxiety of this audition. Shout Out to Zipcar for existing and hooking me up with a car so I can actually attend this audition. $82 gone and I have car for a day. I don't know if I will even get this job. This whole week I have been thinking "Is all this money and time spent to prepare and get to this audition really worth it?". I have no idea, it could be best $82 spent for an audition or a complete waste. I mean leaving 5 hours before the audition actually commences is a little drastic. But I will always take being early than being late any day. Hopefully all this prep and work for this audition pays off. If not, its whatever. Just hoping for that callback.



Got a callback!!!



Then I got cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment