Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Renewing an Idea

GREAT NEWS!!!

I have started my own shop. Its a little daunting especially when I thought of this idea two years ago in my entrepreneurship class in college. The project was to make a "backup plan" or a way to make a little change other than our thriving careers as an artist. I thought of the idea of selling curated vintage clothing items on the internet with the addition of Pinterest inspired products. These products are pillow cases converted from old thrifted button ups which were surprisingly a hit when I made a few for fun. I have always had the idea of pursuing this business also undertake same name as this blog Tapered Nomad.

So what's Tapered Nomad you may ask?

I guess now its a brand that I have made for myself. The store is for right now still a working progress but eventually I see it growing faster than expected. Everything is in my hands. I make the product, I photograph the product, I advertise the product, I am my own social media manager, I am the store manager, I am my own boss, and I am the owner. I am doing a lot of shit to make this business a success. Its a lot of responsibility and I am taking on the challenge.

I have some wonderful pillows on sale in my store as you read this post. Its gonna be a wild ride through this new endeavor in my life. Check out the store by clicking the link "store" at the top of the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment