Thursday, May 12, 2016

Interview with Lululemon

I don't know if you've heard of Lululemon but here is how my interview experience went.

Of course I'm always fifteen minutes early to everything and wasn't different this time. I wait inside the store checking out the extremely expensive clothing on display that I love so much. We meet a key leader of the store Kelly and each of us grabs a yoga mat proceeding out into the parking lot of the store. Sitting in a circle we start out with introducing ourselves (name, where are you from, and favorite way to sweat). So the group interview process begins, oh yeah this was a group interview. we do an "icebreaker" where we pull a slip of paper out of a bag and on each slip is something that we have to teach to the whole group even if its something know knowledge of the task. I pulled "how to read a palm". I BS'ed my whole tutorial and they bought it until I told them I had no idea what I was doing. Then we got into the "serious questions". For some reason the question did not resonate as well as I thought making the production of an answer extremely difficult plus hearing everyone else's answers made me forget what I was going to say. The other interviewees were definitely on point and I think they were better candidates for the job than me. Overall this group interview was interesting and a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment